Make your armpits happier!!! All-Natural Deodorant. This deodorant will actually moisturize those underarms as well as just being able to neutralize odor! Get rid of store-bought deodorant and make the switch to all-natural deodorant that is free of harmful chemicals and can be quite irritating to skin as well. These are made with all natural Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda and Essential Oils.
Like so many products we are putting onto our body, several of the ingredients used in most deodorants and antiperspirants are not anything I want in my ingredient list or in my families.
- Aluminum – This is the primary ingredient in most store-bought beauty and health products. It’s a metal which has been linked to breast cancer in women and increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Parabens – This synthetic preservative is found in many personal care products. The largest concern is that these chemicals will disrupt our delicate hormonal balance. Paraben exposure has also been linked to birth defects and organ toxicity.
- Propylene glycol – This is a petroleum based material. In large quantities, studies have shown that this stuff can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver, and heart. We use deodorant daily, this gives you a big dose of this stuff in your body.
- Phthalates – Another class of chemicals that have been linked to a variety of health issues including birth defects.
- Triclsoan – This chemical is actually classified as a pesticide by the FDA and a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Olive oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Bentonite Clay, Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, and Essential Oil.